|Gordon The High-Speed Engine|
| Preceded by|
More About Thomas the Tank Engine
| Followed by|
Toby, Trucks and Trouble
- High-Speed Gordon - Gordon tries to start moving, but makes the tracks weak after hearing about high speed trains.
- Smokescreen - Gordon is in trouble with an inspector after black soot covers some wedding guests and Sir Topham Hatt's top hatt.
- Fire Escape - One of Gordon's fire bars has collapsed as he tries to go over his hill. A large lump of coal by the fireman over the broken hole should have Gordon struggling on.
- Gordon Proves His Point - Gordon takes a special train to Carlisle in Northern England. Pip and Emma are sent to take Gordon's express runs to Barrow, but are helped by James when Pip breaks down and Emma can't carry on with the entire train. What happens next when Sir Topham Hatt tells Gordon about his incidental smokescreen?
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Pip and Emma (Pip does not speak)
- Duck (cameo)
- 31120 (cameo)
- 10751 (cameo)
- Bear (mentioned)
- Mallard (mentioned)
- In the first illustration of "High-Speed Gordon", Donald has Douglas' tender. Clive Spong may have been confused which twin is which and Christopher Awdry may've put the wrong number on it.